A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-establishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on tour. The JPX919 Tour golf club is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight dispersion patterns from off center strikes - the critical benchmark for elite level shot makers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan - for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
- 025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- High Density (HD) Feel: Our evolved Grain Flow Forged HD process concentrates the grain in our 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billets more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Ultra-Thin Topline: A narrow topline has an additional camber for further refinement.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Forged in Hiroshima, Japan at Mizuno's Exclusive Plant: Manufacturer of Grain Flow Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet for incredible feel and distance control.