A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno's new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex - with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel. With its high strength to weight ratio and malleability, chromoly allows a for high strength face with a bendable hosel for fitting.
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR Area
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback