The Mizuno ST190G combines every known factor to deliver ball speed and driving distance – aligned with our lowest ever spin rates. Mizuno's ultra-fast Forged SP700 Ti face is enhanced with a lighter CORTECH structure for consistently higher ball speeds. Combined with a large carbon composite crown and Amplified Wave soleplate to convert each additional mph into yards gained. Twin 7-gram weights on an intuitive Fast Track can adjust spin or influence fade or draw bias.
Driver of choice by PGA Tour members Lucas Glover and Chris Kirk
- SP700 Titanium Face: Exotic fine grain titanium material that offer greater responsive force for increased ball speed and distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Fast Track Technology: Precisely designed weight track system that allows for a straightforward path to optimizing launch conditions
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR Area and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR Area