The 2nd generation of Mizuno’s multi material concept - with a thinner topline and refined scoring irons. Based on the chassis, set flow and proportions of the MP-20 muscle back – engineered to be more playable through the use of Titanium muscle plate and Tungsten sole weight. Grain Flow Forged HD from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – layered within soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Multi-Material Construction: Strategically positioned exotic materials to help optimize launch and forgiveness
- Forged Titanium Muscle: Titanium forged directly into carbon steel body allows for redistribution of discretionary weight for increased forgiveness
- Tungsten Toe Weighting: High density Tungsten mass concentrated low and toe side increases launch and Sweet Area