A full set of performance hybrid irons – in a sharp ‘tour ready’ profile. Inspired by the proliferation of long iron replacements on tour- the MP-20 HMB extends the concept right through to wedge. Built upon the ball speed of Mizuno’s Chromoly Face and Neck, supported by a Grain Flow Forged steel chassis and Tungsten weighting. Layered with soft Copper plating and protective Nickel Chrome for legendary feel and feedback.
- Grain Flow Forged Chromoly: Our strongest Forged material with the solid, soft consistent feel of Grain Flow Forged
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Copper Underlay: Thin copper layer beneath a nickel chrome to provide a further enhanced impact feel
- Hybrid Muscle Back: A high performance hollow body hybrid structure is formed by utilizing a Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and neck part, fused to multi-material body
- Dual Tungsten Weighting: Strategically placed High Density Tungsten in the toe and heel provide a low, deep COG and increased MOI
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR Area